Find a PAK
Instructions for finding Postal Address Code (PAK)
- Enter one of these data in the field „City, Municipality, or Settlement“. For the most precise search result, it is desirable to enter the hierarchically lowest administrative unit i.e. settlement.
- When filling in the fields, make sure to use letters of the Latin script (eg: č, ć, š, đ, ž , dž).
- For easier search, it is possible to use a special character * when entering information in all fields. For example: kr* - for inquiries beginning with letters “kr” (Kragujevac, Kralja, etc.), *akov* - for inquiries containing letters “akov” in their name (Oblakovska, Vidakovićeva, etc.) or *orska* for queries that end in letters “orska” (Zlatiborska, Izvorska, etc.).
- If the name of the street contains a number and you do not get a search result, try entering the number in letters. For example: Osmi mart, Desetog oktobra, etc.
As a result of your search query, in addition to information about PAK and its display on the map, you will get other information necessary for the proper addressing of the postal item:
- Street name (and old street name, if available),
- House number (and sub-number),
- Name of the settlement,
- Postal code and name of the delivery post office,
- Postal address code (PAK).