Post of Serbia has developed, within the project of hybrid mail, the system for distributed press and packing of documents. This system includes printing equipment (printers for mass personalized press, type Xerox) and packing of documents (packing machines, type Formax) in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Kraljevo and Kragujevac. This equipment is connected through the multi-service corporative information and communication network of PE Post of Serbia to the unique system through which data obtained from the customers in electronic form is transmitted to a distributed center, which is the closest to the delivery point of documents. Distributed press and packing of documents may be the part of integrated services of information, postal and money nature, which also includes the following:
- Editing customer’s address database by introducing unique codebook of cities, municipalities, towns and streets, and by implementing the postal address code (PAC),
- Designing the layout and contents of the document in consultation with the customer,
- Printing and packing documents according to the dynamics and volume that suits the customer,
- Delivery of items,
- In cases where document is a bill for provided services, a standard form of payment order, which includes an OCR and barcode entries, and
- In cases where document is a bill for provided services, billing at post office counters.
Printing services and packaging of documents are provided at a price of 3.05 dinars per document in the case of service from the price list of reserved postal services in the domestic postal traffic price scale 1.1. LETTER (pay scale by weight - up to 20 grams). This price includes the price of pre-printing and printing with variable data, and the price of paper. The price also includes value added tax. For more information and more about prices in the case of other service options, please contact us on the phone number indicated below.