The Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications encourages the development of domestic tourism by granting vouchers for the services of accommodation facilities for a stay of minimum five nights, outside the residence of the voucher beneficiary.
The application form can be downloaded from the following website www.mtt.gov.rs or obtained at Post Office counters.
Registered individuals who are eligible for vouchers shall receive them from the Ministry through the PE Post of Serbia personally, at the address, and in the form of a registered postal item.
Filled out applications and supporting documentation can be submitted only at Post Office counters on the territory of the Republic of Serbia. The deadline for submitting the applications is October 15, 2017.
The application must be accompanied by:
- a photocopy of identification card or passport
- reservation confirmation
- appropriate eligibility certificate, namely:
- Individuals with a right to pension shall submit a photocopy of the original pension cheque or another original document (certified copy of certificate and alike) issued by a bank from the territory of the Republic of Serbia, which confirms the cash inflow based on the exercised right to pension.
- Employed individuals with incomes not exceeding 60,000 dinars per month shall submit: the original employment certificate and the certificate of earned income issued by the employer for the month preceding the month in which the application is submitted.
- For all other categories the user is not required to submit a proof of exercising the right to the granting of vouchers for subsidized accommodation.
In cases of minor or legally incompetent individuals, who meet the aforementioned requirements, the application shall be submitted by a legal representative (parent or guardian), and the application shall be accompanied by an appropriate proof of the legal representative’s status.
Authorized institutions shall conduct a check for all individuals in order to determine whether the required conditions have been met.
The voucher can be used only by the person whose name is on the voucher.
The value of the voucher is 5,000 RSD.
The user can only use the voucher to pay for the accommodation services. It is not possible to use the voucher to pay for food, beverages, health and other services, tourist tax, etc.
In case that the total price of the accommodation exceeds the value of the voucher, the user shall pay the difference using their own resources.
The voucher, in addition to its basic elements, also contains printed information about the user (name, surname, address, unique personal identification number).
All the detailed criteria and other information, you may check by visiting the website of the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunication www.mtt.gov.rs or by calling the Contact Centre of the PE Post of Serbia at 0700 100 300.