In the business world of ever-increasing competition, direct mail represents an inevitable marketing weapon used by each company willing to increase and enhance its sales performance, win over new clients and keep the old ones.
What is direct mail?
Type of item which contains identical promotional, marketing and advertising messages which are sent to a large number of recipients and it dose not have the character of personal correspondence. It can be addressed and non-addressed. Dimensions are as prescribed for letters.
Direct mail tools
- Flyer (advertising massage, leaflet);
- Means of the business representation (calendar, organisers, etc..).
Types of direct mail
- Addressed direct mail represents the most cost-effective way to address user directly by full name and surname i.e. recipient's name and address. The biggest weight of an addressed direct mail item is 1000 gr.
In one posting at the post office, the customer must send at least 100 items of addressed direct mail.
- Non-addressed direct mail represents a marketing tool enabling promotion of your products and services and is distributed to a target segment: in a specified geographic area, to specific households or users of post-office boxes. The biggest weight of a non-addressed direct mail item is 100 gr.
In one posting at the post office, the customer must send at least 1000 items of non-addressed direct mail.
Use direct mail, as it is the best way for you to:
- Start a new business
- Discover your new potential customers
- Improve and personalize your relation with long-standing users
- Familiarize your clients with new products
- Increase sales turnover
- Measure results obtained from a marketing campaign, using "paid reply" service.
PE Post of Serbia offers you a full and convenient service:
- Distribution of mail in the territory you choose
- Mail delivery within 5 working days
- Possible mail delivery at a specific geographical area and / or users of PO Boxes. The Company can arrange with the customer other criteria on which to determine the recipients of non-addressed direct mail.
Delivery time limit is 5 working days, counting form the day following the day of reception of the item. Time limits exclude the reception day, Saturdays, Sundays, national and religious holidays and other non-working days, if PE Post of Serbia does not deliver and dispatch mail on such days.
Here is the Pricelist for direct mail.
Depending on the territory in which you are located, please contact the relevant organizational entity or the Services Function if you need further details on letterpost services.