Post of Serbia Printing Shop offers a full range of graphic services, from modern design to product finishing services and delivery to your client. Printing is performed on state-of-the-art rotary, sheet-fed and digital presses of worldwide renowned manufacturers: Roland, Heidelberg, Drent-Holand.
Post of Serbia Printing Shop offers you a full range of graphic services, from design creation to distribution of finalized products to your address in the entire territory of Serbia.
We ensure the shortest time from file reception to product finalization.
Guarantees of a good quality of our products lie in our qualified personnel, modern equipment and particularly our long-standing experience and good cooperation with numerous clients, such as: Telekom "Srbija", Poštanska Štedionica (Postal Savings Bank), Mobtel, and many university, scientific and health-care institutions.
Range of Products
Post of Serbia Printing Shop creates, produces and distributes:
- Business cards
- Various forms
- Other marketing material.
Standardized envelopes for court letters
- WU Hybrid Mail produces and prints standardized envelopes of court writs according to the General Administrative Procedure Act.
Technical characteristics of standardized envelopes for court letters S7 (ZUP / person):
- envelope format : 250 x 176 mm;
- printing: double-sided in black (1/1) with perforation for notification and perforation for the return receipt on the back of the envelope, wet bonding;
- paper: envelope paper 80 gr/m2.
Technical characteristics of standardized envelopes for court letters S8 (ZUP):
- envelope format: 250 x 176 mm;
- printing: double sided, black (1/1 black), with perforation for the report on the arrival of the postal item, perforation for notifications, and perforation for the return receipt on the back of the envelope, moist gluing;
- paper: envelope paper 80 gr/m2.
After June 9, envelopes can be ordered bysending a request to: email@example.com.
Editorial and graphic design services
Experts from our design studio will offer you their hand with your projects in any phase: scanning, creation of full visual identity of your firm, consultations related to delivery method and form of material prepared for work.
Post of Serbia Printing Shop pays extraordinary attention to this segment in the complex technological process starting from idea and ending with a final product. Printing Plant layout equipment follows the world latest technological achievements.
- Graphic stations Apple iMac 24¾ at all layout operations and installation in Kodak Preps software;
- Heidelberg D 7100 scanner of A2 format with 4000% zooming effect;
- EPSON 7600 StilusPro printer for making og test imprints;
- Direct plate lighting at the CTP Creo Magnus 400 device up to B2 format.
Post of Serbia Printing Shop offers the following services:
- Sheet-fed printing
- Rotary printing
In order to meet required deadlines and top-quality, this section of our Printing Shop avails of most qualified personnel and great technical capacities.
- Block-shaped goods and forms are printed on single-color and two-color presses: Roland Practia, Roland Favorit and Roland 200.
- Our Printing Shop possesses one of most sophisticated five-color presses for demanding color printing - Heidelberg Speedmaster 74 DI characterized by thermal computer-to-plate exposure, minimized pre-printing operations, printing up to expanded B2 format, maximum printing speed of 15000 impressions per hour.
- Impression uniformity and printing continuity are controlled by densitometer D19C Gretagmacbeth, by measuring fields on print control strip according to Heidelberg standard.
- Mechanographic forms and securities are printed on a three-color press Gazela Excel 6 and two-color press Gazela Imr 6.
Final graphic processing
This is a final phase in graphic production where graphic products are given their final shape. This is also the most complex and time-consuming segment in our Printing Shop.
- Cutting machines: PMCV RQ DIGITAL FTP, Polar 115, Wohlenberg 115, Pivano digit omatik 3.
- Bending is performed by processing sheets on MBO T530 machine.
Our many years of experience and the attained level of management quality, in conjunction with our dynamic and professional technical team, guarantees our further development and improvement of the end-user satisfaction. We have successfully completed the process of implementation and certification of the integrated management system, in accordance with the internationally recognized ISO-standards: ISO-9001:2008 (scope of certification: pre-press, printing and production of printing products and envelops, personalization and enclosing of the documents into envelops) and ISO-27001:2013 (scope of certification: postal activities, printing and printing services, production of paper and cardboard items, book and magazine publishing and other publishing activities).
Prices are set according to your needs and precisely defined request.