The Post of Serbia enables the fastest and safest transport and delivery of postal items to its customers in domestic traffic, within the proscribed and guaranteed time limits. Our customers can use the Post Express service for reception, transport and delivery of postal items on the whole territory of our country. Post Express is a “door-to-door” courier service that enables the fastest and safest transport and delivery of postal items.
Post Express has an organized courier service in 94 towns and is supported by postal network over the whole territory of Serbia. The services ensure distribution of mail containing documents, written notifications, goods and other objects, except those legally prohibited. Weight of a postal item can be up to 50 kg or even heavier if the items are indivisible.
Post Express offers you:
- Fast delivery;
- Good quality;
Reception of Post Express mail is organized:
- By couriers in 94 towns at the address of your choice, on special telephone numbers 011/3 607 607 and 0800 100 808.
- And at counters in particular post offices throughout Serbia.
Post Express Call Centre handles users' inquiries and will ensure that you get any information you need fast and easily, from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. on every working day and 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Saturday.
- Post Express is a courier service.
- Post Express couriers take over and deliver you postal item at address and time of your choice within the shortest possible time.
- Whatever of the mentioned services you choose, your mail will be transported fast and safely.
- Guaranteed delivery times. In case of failure, we will pay you back the postage charge.
- If you wish or need we can provide you an extra quality. You will be given a feedback on delivery. Your postal item can be delivered COD; you can opt for restricted delivery.
- We keep track of your mail by a most sophisticated Bar Code technology at major points.
- Post Express is your reliable partner in everyday tasks
- We cover the entire territory of Serbia for takeover and delivery.
- Our responsibility is your guarantee.
Post Express services
Post Express offers you the following services: "Instant delivery", "Same day delivery" and "Next day delivery" with the following delivery deadlines:
- 3 hours for "Instant delivery" service;
- by 8 p.m. on the same day for "Same day delivery" service;
- by 12 p.m. on the subsequent working day for "Next day delivery until 12 p.m." service.
- by 7 p.m. on the subsequent working day for "Next day delivery until 7 p.m." service.
"Instant delivery" service enables you to take over and receive POST EXPRESS mail in 94 towns through our courier service. After dialling special telephone numbers +381 11 3 607 607 or 0800 100 808, our couriers will come and take over your mail as soon as possible at the specified address. The item will be delivered within 4 hours from takeover of the item on the territory of Belgrade, i.e. within 3 hours for other places in Serbia. Maximum weight of your item may be 50 kg.
Aleksandrovac, Apatin, Aranđelovac, Bačka Palanka, Banovci Dunav, Bečej, Bela Zemlja, Beograd, Blace, Bor, Borča, Brus, Bujanovac, Čačak, Čajetina, Crvenka, Ćuprija, Futog, Gornji Milanovac, Grocka, Inđija, Ivanjica, Jagodina, Kaluđerica, Kanjiža, Kikinda, Kladovo, Knjaževac, Kragujevac, Kraljevo, Krnjača, Krnješevci, Kruševac, Kula, Kuršumlija, Kuzmin, Laćarak, Lazarevac, Leskovac, Loznica, Martinci, Mladenovac, Negotin, Niš, Nova Pazova, Novi Bečej, Novi Pazar, Novi Sad, Obrenovac, Odžaci, Pančevo, Paraćin, Pećinci, Petrovac na Mlavi, Petrovaradin, Pirot, Požarevac, Požega, Prokuplje, Raška, Ruma, Senta, Sevojno,Sivac, Sjenica, Smederevo, Smederevska Palanka, Sombor, Sremska Mitrovica, Stara Pazova, Subotica, Surdulica, Svilajnac, Šabac, Šid, Šimanovci, Temerin, Trstenik, Tutin, Ub, Užice, Valjevo, Varvarin, Velika Plana, Veternik, Vlasotince, Vojka, Vranje, Vrbas, Vrnjačka Banja, Vršac, Zaječar, Zlatibor and Zrenjanin.
"Same day delivery"
"Same day delivery" service is available between 45 places in Serbia and guarantees delivery of items on the same day. Items could be taken over by our courier, at the agreed address, or by calling our unique telephone numbers +011/ 3 607 607 and 0800 100 808. The guaranteed delivery time limit is until 8 p.m. on the same day. Maximum weight of your item can be 50 kg, or 100 kg if its content is indivisible.
"Same day delivery" service is currently available between the following towns: Arilje (reception is organized at the post office 31230 Arilje), Bačinci (reception is organized at the post office 22225 Bačinci) Banovci - Dunav, Bela Zemlja, Beograd, Čačak, Ćićevac (reception of postal items at the counter), Ćuprija, Gornji Milanovac, Inđija, Jagodina, Kragujevac, Kraljevo, Krnješevci (only the reception of postal items), Kruševac, Kukujevci (reception of postal items at the counter), Kuzmin (only the reception of postal items), Laćarak, Martinci (only the reception of postal items), Niš, Nova Pazova, Novi Pazar (only the reception of postal items), Novi Sad, Obrenovac, Pančevo, Paraćin, Pećinci (only the reception of postal items), Petrovaradin, Požarevac, Požega, Raška (only the reception of postal items), Ruma, Sevojno, Smederevo, Sremska Mitrovica, Stara Pazova, Subotica, Svilajnac, Šabac, Šid, Šimanovci (only the reception of postal items), Užice, Vojka and Zrenjanin.
"Next day delivery"
"Next day delivery" service guarantees that the items handed over today will be delivered on the first subsequent working day. Items could be handed over in more than 400 towns in Serbia or collected by our couriers in 94 towns upon dialling our special telephone number 011/ 3 607 607 and 0800 100 808. Delivery of items is done on the whole territory of Serbia, in over 600 places up to the recipient’s address. Maximum weight of the items can be 50 kg, or 100 kg if its content is indivisible. Items handed over at the post office counter can weigh only up to 20 kg.
When sending your item, you can choose the delivery deadline for the next day, by 12 p.m. or by 7 p.m.:
- "Next day delivery until 12 p.m."
- "Next day delivery until 7 p.m."
You can find more details about delivery and delivery at the post office for your address here.
You can fill in the request for concluding the contract on transfer of post express mail items here.
- WHAT ARE EXPRESS SERVICES?
Express services are services which provide shortest, guaranteed time limits for postal item delivery in domestic traffic and expected time of delivery in international traffic. The Post of Serbia offers its customers Post Express service in domestic traffic and EMS service in international traffic.
- WHAT ARE POST EXPRESS ITEMS?
Post Express mail items are the items with the registered number and can be received as:
- mail items with or without the indicated value
- COD mail items
- Return receipt items
- Restricted items.
- WHAT ARE THE TRANSFER TYPES OF POST EXPRESS ITEMS?
POST EXPRESS items can be submitted to transfer as:
- Mail items for the service "Today Instantly" (within the same place)
In 94 towns throughout Serbia the couriers of Post Express take over and deliver the mail items in the shortest possible time. The mail items are received every day (except Sundays) from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The weight of mail item can be up to 50 kg. Delivery time is 3 hours from the reception of mail item, i.e. 4 hours on the territory of Belgrade.
- Mail items for the "Same day delivery" service
Reception and delivery is of items is performed between 45 towns in Serbia:
Arilje (reception is organized at the post office 31230 Arilje), Bačinci (reception is organized at the post office 22225 Bačinci) Banovci - Dunav, Bela Zemlja, Beograd, Čačak, Ćićevac (reception of postal items at the counter), Ćuprija, Gornji Milanovac, Inđija, Jagodina, Kragujevac, Kraljevo, Krnješevci (only the reception of postal items), Kruševac, Kukujevci (reception of postal items at the counter), Kuzmin (only the reception of postal items), Laćarak, Martinci (only the reception of postal items), Niš, Nova Pazova, Novi Pazar (only the reception of postal items), Novi Sad, Obrenovac, Pančevo, Paraćin, Pećinci (only the reception of postal items), Petrovaradin, Požarevac, Požega, Raška (only the reception of postal items), Ruma, Sevojno, Smederevo, Sremska Mitrovica, Stara Pazova, Subotica, Svilajnac, Šabac, Šid, Šimanovci (only the reception of postal items), Užice, Vojka and Zrenjanin.
- Mail items for the "Next day delivery" service
This service guarantees delivery of your mail item next day on time displayed on address label. For the service "Next day delivery" customer may choose time of delivery by 12 p.m. or 7 p.m. on the subsequent day (exception is the case when the item was submitted on Saturday or on the day before some public or religious holiday – then the item will be delivered on the first working day).
- Mail items for the service "Today Instantly" (within the same place)
- WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES FOR THE DELIVERY OF POST EXPRESS ITEMS?
The delivery deadlines for the Post Express services are:
- Instant delivery – 3 hours from the reception of the item, i.e. 4 hours on the territory of Belgrade.
- Same day delivery – the same day until 8 p.m.
- Next day delivery – the next day until 12 a.m.
- Next day delivery - by noon on the subsequent working day
- Next day delivery - by 7 p.m. on the subsequent working day
- WHAT ARE THE METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR POST EXPRESS SERVICES?
The methods of payment are:
- WHO PAYS THE POSTAGE FOR POST EXPRESS SERVICES, THE SENDER OF THE RECIPIENT OF THE ITEM?
The postage could be paid by the sender of by the recipient of the item.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEND POST EXPRESS ITEM AS A CASH ON DELIVERY ITEM, AND HOW TO REFUND THE MONEY?
Post express items could be sent as COD items, and the money will be refunded to the sender of the item by the Postal money order, Postnet money order or Payment order, depending on what the sender has filled in as COD document.
- WHAT CAN A POST EXPRESS MAIL ITEM CONTAIN?
POST EXPRESS mail items can contain documents, written notifications, goods and other articles except those forbidden by law.
The transfer of following articles is forbidden: money, jewellery, precious metals and stones, animals, drugs and psychotropic substances, radioactive, inflammable and other dangerous substances, arms and ammunition and all articles the transfer of which is forbidden by law. The Sender bears all the consequences for the transfer of the articles and goods in these mail items which are excluded from the transfer.
- WHAT IS THE ALLOWED WEIGHT FOR THE POST EXPRESS MAIL ITEMS?
The maximum prescribed weight is 50 kg, i.e. it can be higher than that, but not exceeding the limit of 100 kg if the content of the item can not be divided.
- IS THERE A SPECIALIZED PACKAGING MATERIAL PRESCRIBED FOR THE POST EXPRESS MAIL ITEMS?
We provide the appropriate packaging for the documents, and as regards to the parcels they are to be provided and packed by the Sender.
Documents and written notifications are packed in a Post express cardboard envelope, while the goods and other articles are packed in the Post express polyethylene envelope or the packaging which is suitable for the contents of the goods.
- WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF HAND OVER AND DELIVERY OF THE MAIL ITEM?
To learn how to easily and quickly send your post express item, you can check our application Send-Receive or contact our Call Centre on the following numbers: 011 3 607 607 / 0800 100 808.
- WHAT IS THE ADDRESS LABEL
Address label is a numbered form used for the addressing of the Post Express items. The filling out of the form can be done by the Sender or the Post Express courier. Sender must specify on the label the type of item that he wants to send (insured item, item with return receipt, COD item, restricted item). Sender confirms with his signature on the address label the given information.
- WHAT IS THE RETURN POSTAGE?
Return postage is charged in case of undelivered or returned item, when it is indicated on the item that the recipient pays the postage. Return postage is paid by the sender, i.e. the sender pays double postage, minus the cost of unperformed special services.
- HOW TO CALCULATE THE INDEMNITY FOR THE LOST POST EXPRESS ITEMS AND FOR THE OVER STEPPING OF THE DELIVERY DEADLINE?
In case of over stepping the deadline for delivery and transfer of Post express item the customer is entitled to the amount equal to five times the postage paid for the transfer of such item.
- In case of lost or complete damage of Post express item the customer is entitled to the amount equal to ten times the postage paid for the transfer of such item.
- In case of lost or complete damage of Post express item with the indicated value, the customer is entitled to the amount indicated on the mail item plus the amount equal to ten times the postage paid for the transfer of such item.
- In case of damage or losing the part of Post express item content, the customer is entitled to the amount equal to the determined or estimated damage, but it should not exceed the amount paid in case of lost or completely damaged mail item.
- the Sender's or Recipient's fault
- inadequate mail item packaging
- unpredictable events beyond human capabilities (accidents, natural catastrophes, strikes, road blockages ant other)
- damage caused by the very nature of the item.
- WHAT IS THE COMPLAINT PROCEDURE?
If the user of Post express service wants to receive the indemnity for the damage, he is obliged to submit the written Indemnity Request at the Post Office. Besides that, the user also submits the copy of the Address label relating to the claimed post item and the Minutes on the irregularity or the negatively solved Inquiry. All these documents should be submitted to the Division of Express, Parcel & Logistic Services for further procedure.
If the sender or authorized person considers that the mail item is not delivered to the recipient or that it was delivered with the delay, he can submit the complaint within 6 months from the day of mail item submission.
Recipient or the authorized person can make a complaint for the reason of damage or missing of a part of the mail item content, immediately after the mail item is delivered or the following working day at the latest.
Post Office is obliged to state its position regarding the validity of the complaint, within 30 days from the day of its submission.