International postal money order – new service for sending and receiving money from France, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Republic of Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina – Federation) and Croatia.
Sending /receiving of money is done in dinars at the exchange rate of P.E. Post of Serbia for foreign currencies (Exchange rate).
|Exchange Rate List on 26.05.2017|
|Currency number||Name of the country||Currency code||Parity||Exchange rate|
Main characteristics of the international postal money orders
- only a valid ID is necessary
- without filling in the forms
- without additional documentation
- without the obligation to open a bank account
- safe money transfer
- protected information network
- direct connection with postal administrations
For information about the prices, transfer deadlines, payment currencies, limits for sending and receiving, additional services, as well as the necessary data for the out-payment, select a country: