Proper addressing, certain delivery.
Proper addressing implies entering accurate address data in the correct order.
- Items may contain only one address of a sender and one of a recipient
- The data that the sender is required to specify when addressing the item, must be indicated one below the other, in the following order:
- Title, name and surname the of the recipient, or the company name,
- name and number of the street, sub-number, apartment number or PO Box number, or name and number of military post office or mark „post restant” / „poste restante",
- name of the settlement (destination),
- number and name of the delivery post office,
- postal address code (PAK) in domestic postal traffic,
- name of the destination country, in international postal traffic.
- For items that are addressed to „post restante”, PO Box or military post office, the sender is not obliged to specify the postal address code (PAK) of the destination post office.
- Postal items intended for abroad are addressed in accordance with the regulations of the destination country, whereby the name of the country of destination is written on the last address line in Latin script.
- It is not required to enter the sender’s address for the unrecorded items, except in the case of submitting of items by contract or for the items exempt from the payment of postage or part of postage.