The Post of Serbia provides services of money transfer to customers on the whole territory of the Republic of Serbia.
If you want to send your money quickly and conveniently to the remittee in any place in Serbia, our services of 'Postal money order' and 'PostNet money order' are at your disposal. Your may pay your money in at any post office, and we will transmit it and deliver it to the remittee, at the address or at the counter, by choice.
PostNet money order
Our money order services ensure you the following features:
- Fast and reliable money transfer;
- Accessible services to customers on the whole territory of the country;
- Easy money remittance and money withdrawal procedure;
- Conveniences both for remitters and remittees;
- Monitoring of the money order status via Internet or by using Call centers.
POSTAL MONEY ORDER is the service which enables legal or natural persons to send their money to the remittee (natural person) at any address in Serbia.
Legal person, by choosing the Post of Serbia as their intermediary in money transfer operations, benefits from a unique advantage of maximum service accessibility, offered in the market exclusively by the Post of Serbia. Due to our capacities and our postal units' network, the Post of Serbia is the only agent capable of making the money accessible to all customers, at any address on the entire territory of the country.
The Post of Serbia developed this new technological solution, service “postal money order”, in order to improve and customize to customer's requirements. For remitters we developed easy and fast procedure of sending a money order as well as high quality of service, and for final users, money order remittee, we enabled convenient and available service on the entire territory of the country.
Advantages of this new technology
- Two ways of sending a money order, electronic and from a post office. In both ways, legal person doesn't have to fill separate forms and calculate the postage any more. The users who decide to send money order electronically, can find a form document for electronic money order, fill in necessary information and send it to an e-mail address email@example.com. Legal person can find a form for sending a money order on this web site or on the counter in a post office.
- Appliance of address cod, which is a necessary part of a remittee's address, allows absolute reliability of deliverance in a short time. You can see address cod of your clients on our web site or you can call our Call center 0700 100 300 (the price of a local call). The Post can help you in organizing your client's address cods base (contact telephone: 011/ 3346-388).
- Instructions for paying money order and postage you get from the Post now.
- Fast remittance to a final user. For most of users, money order is delivered as soon as the money order is received (payment realization), however time of delivery depends on delivery area (near, far and the farthest).
- Two ways of a money order remittance to a final user (specified in a contract): to his address or on the counter of the post office. If a legal person fills in additional information (mobile phone number), the remittee can withdraw money before he gets notification to his address.
- It is possible to inform about the money order status according to the number, by calling Call center 011/ 3 607 500 or on our web site.
You can find more details about delivery and delivery at the post office for your address here.
Any further information on money transactions may be obtained by contacting any Post of Serbia working unit or Services Function, depending on territory of your residence.